PDA

View Full Version : hey

SkanK
09-12-2008, 02:02 AM
hey guys Im new.

I went through a list of moutian bike clubs in the dublin area this site made me laugh the most so I choose to join it.

i wanna start moutian biking...

i can get 20% od spechiliezed. Thinkin a rock hopper 17 disk comp...
how ever i can get daw's haro and a number of other makes at trade..
Ive moutian biked a bit befor and allways enjoyed it so i figured it about time i gave it a propper go..

so any tips into what to buy what be sweet would love to make it for the 14th but cant due to work... :mad:..

any way any any help idea's would be great

thank's :)

SkanK

Basil Fawlty
09-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Dyslexics of the world untie.

Pete
09-12-2008, 02:14 PM
bad ****

SkanK
09-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Dyslexics of the world untie.

Only if your the leader.....

And it Dislecsic you fool!!!

Pete
09-12-2008, 02:37 PM
:)

PAULO
09-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Hey Skank, generally you are fairly safe going for a specialized bike and if u can get 1 cheaper than thats even better.

In future have alook at your post before posting it as posts that are hard to read or use 'text talk' generally get abuse from most people on this site.

basically have a look before you push the 'submit' button. Pobody is Nerfect but lazy posting gets dealt with as you saw. Now buy a bike and get going. Happy Cycling!!!

SkanK
09-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Hey Skank, generally you are fairly safe going for a specialized bike and if u can get 1 cheaper than thats even better.

In future have alook at your post before posting it as posts that are hard to read or use 'text talk' generally get abuse from most people on this site.

basically have a look before you push the 'submit' button. Pobody is Nerfect but lazy posting gets dealt with as you saw. Now buy a bike and get going. Happy Cycling!!!

M I'm dyslexic. Now granted some of you must be highly intelgent yet have the people skills of a wild bore on PcP, but the fact is not all of us have access to spell cheacker or how to place grammer as my job does not need it why would I... So Maybe you should read what you've said before pushing the submit button... Because i dont think i wanna join this place if there are malignent idiots with absaloutly no understanding for learning dissorder's!!!

kinda narrow minded dont you think ?

You come at me with poor spelling and text talk booth which i never said once in my prevous post granted I can't spell would I trade it for your intelgence. No id be a numpty then.... Cheer's i thaught this place was pretty decent hence why i joined :rolleyes:

PAULO
09-12-2008, 03:32 PM
Take it easy there skank.

If you have a learning dissorder that is fair enough. How about telling the forum users about it first without losing your cool.

I was giving you a warning about how people react to posts that are hard to read. Everyone here makes spelling mistakes from time to time or uses text talk every so often.

And just so you know this forum is filled with abuse from and to everyone. nobody is safe regardless of there typing skills, race, financial situation etc etc. Basically your are going to get abuse at some stage and there are two things you can do with it:

1. You can take it, have fun with it, add to it then throw it right back at whoever gave it to you in the medium of a funny story and/or picture.

2. You can get really anal with people that you dont know after picking a username that tells everyone that your giving it away for free.

You have chosen option 2 so go F*ck yourself you w*nker

That felt nice. How was it for you? is this the part where i give you the money?

Andy Fitzpatrick
09-12-2008, 03:45 PM

If you have a learning dissorder that is fair enough. How about telling the forum users about it first without losing your cool.

I was giving you a warning about how people react to posts that are hard to read. Everyone here makes spelling mistakes from time to time or uses text talk every so often.

And just so you know this forum is filled with abuse from and to everyone. nobody is safe regardless of there typing skills, race, financial situation etc etc. Basically your are going to get abuse at some stage and there are two things you can do with it:

1. You can take it, have fun with it, add to it then throw it right back at whoever gave it to you in the medium of a funny story and/or picture.

2. You can get really anal with people that you dont know after picking a username that tells everyone that your giving it away for free.

That felt nice. How was it for you? is this the part where i give you the money?

M I'm dyslexic. Now granted some of you must be highly intelgent yet have the people skills of a wild bore on PcP, but the fact is not all of us have access to spell cheacker or how to place grammer as my job does not need it why would I... So Maybe you should read what you've said before pushing the submit button... Because i dont think i wanna join this place if there are malignent idiots with absaloutly no understanding for learning dissorder's!!!

kinda narrow minded dont you think ?

You come at me with poor spelling and text talk booth which i never said once in my prevous post granted I can't spell would I trade it for your intelgence. No id be a numpty then.... Cheer's i thaught this place was pretty decent hence why i joined :rolleyes:

very interesting ;D

PAULO
09-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Not really, I dont like making an enemy of someone before i know them but im not going to sh*t from a new boy!

As i said before, buy the bike and start cycling. thats the lesson to be learned

Skank, this place is decent and alot of fun but you have to go with it.

Byrner
09-12-2008, 05:55 PM
First warning

SkanK
09-12-2008, 07:22 PM

Hey mate

I was being fare but at the same time, if you where me what would of you done ?

The reaon I dont go spouting on about my dissorder is because I dont want to use it as an excuse..... But i had to....

well most forum's are, abusive in a funny way and i do have a personality. if you notice bove i was happy to be abused....

I cose option two ? or you chose i chose ption 2

How was it for me well to be perfectly Honest i feel like ive been revaged bye a dead sheep ....... odd :p .... I would of thaught you can do better then that serously like what age are you 14 if your ging to acost some one at least show some flare ;)

we can go about this two ways 1 we can have a great battle... on the internet and make re selfs look like king's Or i can turn around and say i Just slightly over reacted and I'm sorry....

Now can we man hug and make up ?

Your great Im an ass hole your all the man ..

But to be fare i see where your coming from Now....

Fat Fecker
09-13-2008, 07:56 AM
Quit the crap, the pair of ye... Done and dusted. This is a Fun forum, so get back on topic..
Anyways, I am a Pimp for specialized, so I'd get one of them. get the best you can afford. first, decide what type of riding you do, and get a bike that suits that. If you like XC get a rockhopper or stumpy. Allmountain... FSR, light Freeride...not an enduro...buy a Trek or somthing. There is no such thing as a mountain bike anymore. Like shampoo..
Come watch the blast on Sunday, you will be inspired and you might see what you intend to use a bike for.

PAULO
09-13-2008, 11:52 AM
Yeah im finished, i was quite hungover yesterday and bored in work so that explains the length and abuse of the post.

If You want revenge come on down to the Blast, Ill be the guy trying to Dj at the top of the course!!!!! I wont know you so you can throw stuff at me from behind a bush!!

No bad feelings here my friend, i just dont like arguing with people i dont know. especially on a forum.

SkanK
09-13-2008, 07:37 PM
Yeah im finished, i was quite hungover yesterday and bored in work so that explains the length and abuse of the post.

If You want revenge come on down to the Blast, Ill be the guy trying to Dj at the top of the course!!!!! I wont know you so you can throw stuff at me from behind a bush!!

No bad feelings here my friend, i just dont like arguing with people i dont know. especially on a forum.

Id love to :)lol but i cant because i gotta work which sucks dangle berrys....

any way forgottin about over with 8)

Was lookin at the spechilized xc soft tail with rock shock on the fron to day with black powder coated frame mmmmmmmmmm nice....:)