PDA

View Full Version : dh does exist in dublin

welshgar
08-23-2008, 09:27 PM
hi every one. my name's gareth and i'm curently living in wales. next yr though i'll be moving to dublin once again.
ive been searching for ages for some info or trails around dublin, and the only one i could find was ballinasto, which is good but nothing compared to what we have here in wales. all the other routs are totally xc which doesn't get me totally excited.

so are you guys a club and do you ride dh around dublin???

Byrner
08-23-2008, 10:06 PM
hi Welsh Gar, you are more than welcome, we are by far the biggest club in Ireland, we'd be delighted to meet you and show you around, you just come and see us when you get here and we'll get you involved, cheers Richie club president

welshgar
08-23-2008, 10:22 PM
superb. really appreciate it. shall i contact you through this??

Byrner
08-23-2008, 10:39 PM
sure thing, keep an eye out for invitations to new members or let me know through this if your in the country and we'll hook you up,
Cheers Richie

welshgar
08-24-2008, 05:56 PM
superb. i'll try and come over for the 14 if i'm off work. ill let you know. if not then ill contact u.

is it usually wk ends ur riding??

Byrner
08-24-2008, 06:45 PM
that depends, the xc people are out nearly everyday, the DHers are out at the weekend mainly..though we have our club XC races on Thursday evenings..and hopefully we'll be having a Club Dh league over the Winter

welshgar
08-24-2008, 06:57 PM
cool. i do a bit of both, but i'm no xc wippet. i'll get in contact with you when i know i'm coming over.

nice 1

welshgar
08-25-2008, 02:04 PM
just realised, this is a brand new trail you've just built. nice 1. can't wait to see it. ,akes my move over to Dublin easier.